Monday, February 1, 2010

let all this ended here

na cakap apa ?
ntah,
sheroo na sent entry nehh sebab dea jeaa,
okee,
blog lame shero ada laa tulis pada dea jugak and now i will do the same,
*****
okee fine,
i tawuu i banyak gilaa en buad you mara,
terase,
and i know yang i bukan budak yang perfect !
i admit it,
nobody's perfect !
even i gaduh dengan you or whateva laa kan,
i ta tawuu npe ta pernah benci you,
i tawuu i terlebih lebihh jealous padahal i'm nothing with youu,
i juz ex gurlfie you jeaa.
kita da lamaa break,
tapi i ta tawuu npe i ta boleehh lupee youu !
why haa ?
ouhh,idk.
i happy bilaa call dengan you ,
berbual dengan you,
text dengan youu,
grr,
i gilaa bilaa you cakap 'i miss youu yunx '
tapi i tawu,
selagi macam nehh,
kita ta jadi apa pun kan.
kita couple balik ?
hm,impossible kan ?
i pun ta na terlalu berharap,
haa ? ta na ?
sepatutnyerr ta payahh berharap !
i mmg perasan sendiri jeaa kan !
SHEROO !
wake up !
dea da ta na kauu laaa BODOH !
dea bole dapat lebih baik dari kauuu !
so better kau lupe dea and done !
i know there's no second chance kan ?
i'm tired to all this things ,

and right now,
i've to forget all about youu,
juz two things i want you to do,
pleaseeeee,
stay away from my life,
and never come back,
thank you,


hm,


Deep inside my heart, i know i miss you. A lot.
Deep inside my heart, i know i need you. All the time.
Deep inside my heart, i know i love you. Although i don't admit it.
Deep inside my heart, i miss when you say I Love You to me.
Deep inside my heart, i always want you here by my side.
Deep inside my heart, i want you back, to be mine. I regret for the past.
Deep inside my heart, i feel jealous when your friend told me about you and your new girlfriend.
Deep inside my heart, i always hope any call or text from you.
Cause I'm Deeply Madly Truly love you.
Thanks you made me to the old me !




0 comments: